Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Fun And Games On Sellers Using Ebay

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 434Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

United States
5976 Posts
Posted 08/03/2022   11:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add floortrader to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Happen for the second time this year and once last year .

Here is the way it works :

If you sell a few things to the same buyer and ship it all in one package ,you get your tracking from the Post Office , so what you do is put the tracking numbers into the system . But me I put the tracking number usually on the biggest item . The other items which are in the same package ,it is a pain in the butt to list four or five items into the system . Figuring one tracking number is enough for the buyer .

Surprise -----Surprise , the buyer claims the other items were not recieved . Yep the smaller items which don;t have tracking ,their claim is NOT RECEIVED ......now you know why I want to slap someone .

Had to now put each item sold tracking into the system .........To eBay your at fault because you forgot to ship it .
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
427 Posts
Posted 08/03/2022   1:57 pm  Show Profile Check johnsim03's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add johnsim03 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I may be missing something, but why not just choose the "add tracking number" feature for the additional items shipped? Doesn't take but 10 seconds if you copy and paste the tracking number.

John
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United Kingdom
121 Posts
Posted 08/03/2022   4:46 pm  Show Profile Check Triangle's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Triangle to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to agree, eBay do not make adding tracking numbers for a lot of items in a batch easy!

Its funny how nearly every item arrives without issues and there are lots of honest buyers and honest postmen, until you come up against someone who attempts to take advantage of you.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
592 Posts
Posted 08/03/2022   4:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It is so important to add the tracking to each item.
Sorry to hear the buyer claimed it did not arrive.
Did you have to give a refund for the items without the tracking number?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1647 Posts
Posted 08/03/2022   5:46 pm  Show Profile Check KRelyea's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KRelyea to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I use eBay shipping labels and never have a problem and I get a small discount on postage costs.
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
6583 Posts
Posted 08/03/2022   6:14 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Not good. Conversely, I've had a couple of issues with World of Books, where the item was tracked and showed as delivered, but they'd omitted one of the books in the order. Doh.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 434Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05