Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Gdr , MI 336 - Please Help Determine Type.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 261Next Topic  
Valued Member

Bulgaria
52 Posts
Posted 08/11/2022   02:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add post_pe to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello !
Can someone please, help me determine, from what type of Mi 336 ,GDR is the stamp on the photo?

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Romania
497 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   04:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cupram to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It is difficult to identify it (watermark, paper and different colors)
Are you sure it is Mi 336 and not Mi 223 (1948, Soviet Zone)?
If it is Mi 336, I found on "philaseiten.de" a very good example for the type of paper.

LEFT ordinary paper: - gewohnliches "z" papier
rougher surface, paper is matt, colors not so good
RIGHT coated paper: -gestrichenes "v" papier
smoother surface, paper shines in backlight, colors are clearer

For color, maybe the picture from the Michel Color Guide is helpful:
a = dunkelrotlila
b = lila

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Bulgaria
52 Posts
Posted 08/16/2022   04:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add post_pe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello cupram

Tank you for the information. I'm also not very sure, but l tink it's Mi 336. The images you have added are very useful ,for comparison with my stamp. I will look the stamp closer in order to establish, from which type is it.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 261Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05