Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any Value On This Stamps?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 567Next Topic  
Ireland
3 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   1:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add jucky to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone,
I got few albums with some stamps which look old to me. Some of the stamps are very small.
Can anyone tell me if there is any value in this stamps as I have no clue whatsoever about stamps.

Regards, Jucky

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
8111 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   1:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If you want to know the value, please go to www.stampworld.com
There are way to many stamps here - most of which seem to be very common

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Ireland
3 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   2:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jucky to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Ireland
3 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   2:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jucky to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I will refer to stampworld for opinions as I have way to many stamps.
I also searched the web and found some value on some stamps.
Many Thanks.

Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
6693 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   3:03 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The value of the 10 pf is a penny - don't believe some shyster on Etsy.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
396 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   3:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Willwood42 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
But local taxes are included.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
8111 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   3:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
jucky, unless you know what you are doing, please stay away from Etsy. That site is worse than eBay as far as scammers is concerned

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1357 Posts
Posted 08/12/2022   11:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Jucky, Peter is right! Look at the add. The clues sticks out like a sore thumb, and some people are dumb. Unique means just that,- Possibly only one in existance. Yet it says "low in stock". Just lucky you did not buy that.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
652 Posts
Posted 08/13/2022   12:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danko to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
All stamps are very common. The whole page is worth a dollar or two. Some people think that if it is old it worth a lot of money, hence all those ridiculous prices all over the web.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
742 Posts
Posted 08/13/2022   1:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This is one of those times, when common sense is needed: would a genuinely rare stamp or coin worth thousands of dollars/pounds/anything be sold on Etsy?
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
36304 Posts
Posted 08/13/2022   1:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Common sense is not so common.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
571 Posts
Posted 08/13/2022   1:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uboatnut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
92 Posts
Posted 08/13/2022   3:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just for fun to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Common sense is not common knowledge.
Valued Member
27 Posts
Posted 08/14/2022   12:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EagleEric to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The three that are printed over with the small posthorns (bent trumpets) probably have the most value, but not a whole lot.
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 567Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05