Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Conundrum Of Valuation.

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 61 / Views: 3,075Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
Canada
198 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   10:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PMStamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It appears that when some new posters think they have something valuable and they get a negative response to their assumption they sometimes get upset with an individual and are then never heard from again. Their loss.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   11:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like this is where all the kind and intelligent people are ! Glad to find you all finally :)
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   11:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ahh ha It looks like this is where all the kind and intelligent people are ! Glad to find you all finally :)
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   11:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ooops sorry I didn't mean to send that twice my extended apology.

I am hoping to get your opinion and knowledge my stamps which I am about to upload on here .. I am pretty open no matter what it is good or bad I will be happy to hear but just remember be kind and the world will be kind back at ya

Many Thanks in advance
Roni
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   11:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   11:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   11:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   11:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   12:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   12:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   12:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Australia
67 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   12:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 2bOrNot2b to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Germany
61 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   2:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamphunter1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
"Sooooo; alleging that I have a Scott catalog 596. What would it be worth, on cover. Thanks."

And if I have two scott 596 stamps on cover but not certified will I become the market price for at least one stamp arround 150'000-200'000 ?
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4767 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   6:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
2bOrNot2b. A rough follow up from the 596. Try a new thread. Are you Harding hunting?

Unfortunately I do not know the trick to getting the relevant link from StampSmarter. This has confounded me before. Tried sending it to myself email and text then on to SCF. Tried on upload image and image optimizer. Tried dragging the link. Have never succeeded.

Edited by redwoodrandy - 08/18/2022 6:46 pm
Learn More...
United States
10986 Posts
Posted 08/18/2022   7:19 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 61 / Views: 3,075Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05