Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Inherited German Post Stamps | Request For Valuation

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 518Next Topic  
Valued Member

18 Posts
Posted 09/01/2022   3:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add francobolli.post to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Guys,
I inherited these post stamps, are there some with a good value to be sold?

Thank you so much for your help!

Best Regards

Marco

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
444 Posts
Posted 09/01/2022   4:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Germania to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
All common stamps but a great start if you want to collect Germany.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
6855 Posts
Posted 09/01/2022   5:01 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. There's a lot of modern German material on the market, and my eBay experience is that it doesn't sell for very much. If you make up eBay lots of 100 from the mint material you'll get a few , but not much. The bulk of the used material will bring a cent or two per stamp.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4764 Posts
Posted 09/01/2022   7:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Fun hobby. No $ here. Modern common.
Edited by redwoodrandy - 09/01/2022 11:13 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
9051 Posts
Posted 09/01/2022   7:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I see something.....
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4083 Posts
Posted 09/01/2022   9:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think I see something.....

Well, don't keep us all in suspense. The OP has a right to know.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
9051 Posts
Posted 09/02/2022   12:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nope, never mind.
Valued Member
18 Posts
Posted 09/02/2022   5:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add francobolli.post to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much to all of you for the feedback! :)
Valued Member
Netherlands
11 Posts
Posted 09/29/2022   2:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Fenrik07 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I mean I personally really like the Third Reich and other German empire stamps, since I collect those, some of those might be worth like a dollar, but nothing crazy valuable. I personally really like the many perfins.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 518Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.18 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05