Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Delcampe Seller Acr4preston Help Requested

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 511Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

United States
3046 Posts
Posted 09/05/2022   4:14 pm  Show Profile Check eyeonwall's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add eyeonwall to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've been eyeing some stamps on Delcampe and finally got around to trying to make my first purchases on that site. I did buy one lot from another seller, but there had been a bunch of things I was interested in from seller acr4preston, but they do not seem to be a member there anymore. Frustrating. Anyone know how to contact them? (assuming they didn't get kicked off the site for bad behavior.).
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
8809 Posts
Posted 09/05/2022   5:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by rogdcam - 09/05/2022 5:40 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
1884 Posts
Posted 09/05/2022   6:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If at all you can contact a member on Delcampe without having done business.
A similar account exists on eBay (since 1999), but that also is an empty account. However, you might be able to contact the 'shop' through eBay if Delcampe requires you to have dealt with the seller before.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
8809 Posts
Posted 09/05/2022   6:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You do not need to have done business with the seller. You need to verify your account and you can then proceed.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3046 Posts
Posted 09/05/2022   9:00 pm  Show Profile Check eyeonwall's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add eyeonwall to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks rog - I verified my account and then was able to send a message.
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
1884 Posts
Posted 09/06/2022   01:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NSK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting, when I tried to see if the account still was open, it showed the message I could not contact the member because I had not done business with him. There was no message about verifying my account.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3046 Posts
Posted 09/13/2022   9:02 pm  Show Profile Check eyeonwall's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add eyeonwall to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Never got a response back.

Also for the one item I "bought" from the other seller, I got a message from Delcampe saying I would be contacted by the seller about payment and I have not heard a peep from them either.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
8809 Posts
Posted 09/13/2022   10:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I had issues with some Delcampe sellers and stopped using Delcampe.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4721 Posts
Posted 09/13/2022   10:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I too, had issues with some Delcampe sellers and stopped using Delcampe.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3046 Posts
Posted 09/22/2022   07:49 am  Show Profile Check eyeonwall's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add eyeonwall to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Turns out the seller took down his listings because he was on vacation.
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 511Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05