Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway: A Philately Folder From The Swedish Post Office

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 436Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4126 Posts
Posted 09/11/2022   3:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Partime to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Picked this up, then decided it doesn't fit into my collection. Appears to be a complete folder containing stamps from the US, UN, and Sweden. (Pictured below.) A random draw will be done on Friday, September 16th. To participate, reply in this thread with "Enter Me" or something similar. Open only to members with 50 or more posts. Sent uninsured world-wide. Good luck.

(I may toss in a few other items laying around on my desk ...)
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Israel
901 Posts
Posted 09/11/2022   3:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Thank you.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Spain
422 Posts
Posted 09/11/2022   3:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.
All of UNO are from my Slania theme.
Enter me, please.
Regards.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
99 Posts
Posted 09/11/2022   4:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add RXC to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter my name.

Thank you!
Valued Member
United Kingdom
56 Posts
Posted 09/12/2022   03:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Nuc5 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
265 Posts
Posted 09/12/2022   08:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to be entered, please, and thank you very much!
Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
Posted 09/12/2022   12:51 pm  Show Profile Check pascoe's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pascoe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Something similar. (Couldn't resist)
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
707 Posts
Posted 09/12/2022   5:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me in the draw and thanks for the oppotunity
Valued Member
United States
105 Posts
Posted 09/12/2022   8:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just for fun to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me to the draw. Thanks!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
679 Posts
Posted 09/12/2022   9:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
596 Posts
Posted 09/13/2022   3:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Thanks!
Valued Member
United States
205 Posts
Posted 09/13/2022   10:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me. Thank you.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4126 Posts
Posted 09/16/2022   7:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations to the randomly chosen winner: wkusau

Since they have won from me before, I already have their information on file. The envelope, with a few extras, will be going out in the mail in a few days. Congrats.
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 436Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2023 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05