Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway: French Colonies, Etc.

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 615Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4052 Posts
Posted 09/18/2022   6:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Partime to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Picked up with some other items. Not really part of my collecting interests. The paperwork said Morrocco, Kouang Tcheoi, Kwang-Tchow, Mong-Tceu, Egypt, Canton, Ile Rouad, China, Crete, Port Said, Tchon King and Pakhoi. Quality varies ... a lot! I found a few in my catalogs, with values varying from 25 cents to $1.50 and more. There could be a nice one in here somewhere.

Mailed world-wide to a randomly selected individual, not insured. You must have 50 quality posts to enter, email turned on to receive notes, and reply to this thread with "Enter Me" or something similar.

I plan to pick a winner on September 23, but may extend if there is enough interest. Good luck.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
510 Posts
Posted 09/18/2022   7:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rdavid to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
Posted 09/18/2022   8:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NicholasC to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
Valued Member
United States
249 Posts
Posted 09/18/2022   8:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Greaden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me :)
Pillar Of The Community
United States
889 Posts
Posted 09/18/2022   10:11 pm  Show Profile Check orstampman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add orstampman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me!
Pillar Of The Community
609 Posts
Posted 09/18/2022   11:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
Valued Member
Switzerland
82 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   12:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Zuerich4 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.

Best regards from Switzerland.

André
Valued Member
United States
451 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   04:54 am  Show Profile Check johnsim03's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add johnsim03 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me, and thank you!
John
Valued Member
United Kingdom
54 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   05:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Nuc5 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me!
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
803 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   09:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, what a great collection. Please enter me.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
595 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   09:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
92 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   11:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add RXC to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter my name.

Thank you!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
396 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   3:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Willwood42 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
Valued Member
Canada
201 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   5:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mirman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for this give-away. Please enter my name.
Valued Member
United States
92 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   7:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just for fun to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Thanks!
Valued Member
United States
330 Posts
Posted 09/19/2022   7:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add waddsbadds to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 615Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05