Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Help Identify T.t. Perfin On Denmark Mi-1034

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 230Next Topic  
Valued Member

Cyprus
155 Posts
Posted 10/02/2022   08:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Moose to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am trying to put away the last pieces of my Denmark collection which are perfins and would appreciate any help in identifying the perfin shown below.
I have tried this site without a result:
http://zenius.kalnieciai.lt/europe/...denmark.html
The closest I have come, is to a single T (not at the site above) which is associated to the TUBORG BREWERY.

Excuse the scan quality, I'm currently limited to mobile apps

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Send note to Staff
Edited by Moose - 10/02/2022 08:35 am

Pillar Of The Community
United States
8178 Posts
Posted 10/02/2022   08:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It could still be for Tuborg, but spaced for the smaller definitives?

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Cyprus
155 Posts
Posted 10/02/2022   08:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moose to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Peter, that thought did cross my mind but since Tuborg was taken over by Carlsberg in 1970, I was wondering if its still operating as an entirely seperate entity
Pillar Of The Community
France
2354 Posts
Posted 10/02/2022   09:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vayolene to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree with Peter
Pillar Of The Community
4602 Posts
Posted 10/02/2022   09:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sure looks like the the design in line 5 in the link above, A/S Tuborgs Fabrikker.
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
36838 Posts
Posted 10/02/2022   1:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
Cyprus
155 Posts
Posted 10/02/2022   4:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moose to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the feedback all, much appreciated
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1273 Posts
Posted 10/02/2022   11:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Timm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
http://zenius.kalnieciai.lt/europe/...denmark.html

05. Hellerup A/S Tuborgs Fabrikker TF (weave) 1903 01 - 2000 01 Pic
Valued Member
Austria
249 Posts
Posted 10/07/2022   02:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tommtomm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here the T5 from the Danish "Perfiner" catalog.

If someone is interested in Danish perfins, the catalog can be found online:
https://www.perfiner.dk/danske-perfiner-bind-1/

Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 230Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05