Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Souvenir And Commemorative Pages - Subscription?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 284Next Topic  
Valued Member

7 Posts
Posted 12/01/2022   11:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add StampsRx to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I find the commemorative/ souvenir pages sold by the USPS interesting. I've read the post office has offered a subscription service for these but can't find if it's still available. Does anyone subscribe to these still?
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
9464 Posts
Posted 12/01/2022   1:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
7 Posts
Posted 12/01/2022   2:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StampsRx to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you! Missed the phone # to call on the article.
Pillar Of The Community
4749 Posts
Posted 12/01/2022   3:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If I sought these, I would be inclined to be patient and purchase them on the secondary market a few years later at a reduced price.
Valued Member
79 Posts
Posted 12/02/2022   01:27 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add caspian65 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If I sought these, I would be inclined to be patient and purchase them on the secondary market a few years later at a reduced price.

+1, I've ended up with some of these over the years when buying lots. Have not been able to sell them individually. Only way they could be moved on was bundling with other items.

The last ones I had, which I may actually still have around here, were still in the original packaging from USPS.
United States
1 Posts
Posted 12/05/2022   10:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
John Becker
I am new to this community but I had noticed your comment about the Family planning page I was at that show in 1972 and purchased 5 pages applied the stamp and had them cancelled at the show they do not have the show cancellation on them but the sheets are watermarked.
can you give me any additional information about them

Thank you
Pillar Of The Community
4749 Posts
Posted 12/05/2022   11:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Parcelpostguy made the post about the Family Planing stamp in this thread:
http://goscf.com/t/76938

I do accumulate the true bulletin board fliers back to the late 1950s. I don't have any interest in the philatelic souvenir pages/panels or any particular knowledge about them beyond parcelpostguy's reply and what is in the Scott catalog. Sorry.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 284Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2023 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05