Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Let's see your most recently purchased stamps  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 166
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2908 Posts
Posted 11/03/2018   1:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If he didn't purchase it or intend to purchase it, why is it in this thread...know what I mean?...

It look to me like a teaser that he actually did purchase it and intends to give more information later.

Good remark. It is still shown in the Siegel auction for sale on November 14-16. Maybe they won the lottery and intend to buy it no matter what? Or, perhaps they are the one that kept it in the safety deposit box for 100 years?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2908 Posts
Posted 11/03/2018   1:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is France, Scott C1 with rather poor centering. There is a note in both Scott and SG that excellent forgeries exist. I found an expertizing stamp on the back, so certainly hope it is legit.

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3103 Posts
Posted 11/03/2018   3:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Zumstein & Co

Valued Member
14 Posts
Posted 11/03/2018   3:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Boxcar1954 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't personally have any backstamped Zumstein material, however, per www.filatelia.fi/experts/namess.html, has a good reputation.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
78 Posts
Posted 11/06/2018   09:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add txphl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Going through my recent purchases, I found several bearing Mssr Scheller's expertizing seal. Here's one - Alsace and Lorraine N1:

Will be offered on my debut no reserve auction starting at 1c on 11/15.
Valued Member
United States
221 Posts
Posted 11/08/2018   12:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Walkman82 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This past week, I added:

Scott 310, 50 Orange Jefferson

Scott 720, 3 Purple Washington, blind perfs and imperf

Scott O18, 6 Vermillion Lincoln

Scott 2523c, 29 Flag Over Mount Rushmore, Toledo Brown color error, plate # 1 coil single

Also, a few other random plate number coil strips of 5.

Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
Posted 11/09/2018   09:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Only 2 or 3 spaces remain to be filled on the 1945 page now
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1047 Posts
Posted 11/09/2018   11:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampfan9 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Additions to my 1928 Philippine Islands London-Orient-Flight set:

Robert
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
Posted 11/12/2018   07:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
R497
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
Posted 11/12/2018   07:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
R560
Valued Member
26 Posts
Posted 11/12/2018   10:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Turtle2900 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A few pages from a partial world wide album bought recently.

Pillar Of The Community
United States
852 Posts
Posted 11/13/2018   12:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stampman2002 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to say I really enjoy this thread greatly.

It's always a thrill to see what other collectors have snagged to add to their collection.

While I may specialize in U.S. only, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate all the stamps from around the world.

Please keep posting all the great items you've acquired for your collections, whether their "Bill Gross" level or a few cents apiece. I love seeing them!
Valued Member
26 Posts
Posted 11/13/2018   01:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Turtle2900 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree StampMan. One of my favorite threads I subscribed to.
I just got back into collecting and had some fun at a local club auction with this purchase.
And I finally had something to post in this thread.
Lots to play with and learn about.
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
Posted 11/13/2018   1:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
R553 strip of 3, this came in a lot I picked up recently

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United Kingdom
1031 Posts
Posted Today  3 Hrs 55 Min ago  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Tim H to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
30 Zuid Afrikaansche Republiek 1870-1878 6d "Spread Eagles" to deal with! There are 14 different printings, all on different paper types. This may take some time to sort out...
Page: of 166 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2018 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.79 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05