Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Attention Nells250.!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 2,734Next Topic  
Forum Dad
Learn More...
USA
1778 Posts
Posted 04/08/2017   3:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Your Verizon email has been shot down, they are all bouncing.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
882 Posts
Posted 04/08/2017   9:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Philatarium to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've just now sent her a private message via another site.

Hopefully she'll see that and be able to get back to you soon.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
-- Japan, Korea, Trucial States, Swiss booklets & more on HipStamp: https://www.hipstamp.com/store/the-philatarium

long-term member: American Philatelic Society, Int'l Society for Japanese Philately, & others
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6751 Posts
Posted 04/08/2017   10:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add khj to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well done, Dave! You beat me to it again!
Forum Dad
Learn More...
USA
1778 Posts
Posted 04/09/2017   06:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've just now sent her a private message via another site.
Hopefully she'll see that and be able to get back to you soon.

Hopefully not using the same email there.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2894 Posts
Posted 04/13/2017   4:17 pm  Show Profile Check Nells250's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Strange, so far all of my Verizon email accounts are working fine. In fact, I have been sitting here deleting some of the latest ones!

I knew a while ago that they were getting out of the email business, and I think AOL is taking over that for them. Have yet to encounter an actual issue, though. Not sure just why certain SCF ones don't come.

This has been an issue for me with many forums for years, though, so it may not be the fact I have Verizon, but perhaps a SPAM setting somewhere.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2894 Posts
Posted 05/04/2017   6:34 pm  Show Profile Check Nells250's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Got the final "make a choice" email from Verizon last week. Decided to go with the "keep your Verizon.net address through AOL" option. It would be too much work to update everything with a new one!

I don't know if this makes any difference!
Forum Dad
Learn More...
USA
1778 Posts
Posted 05/05/2017   09:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
All Verizon emails here and on the coin site are now bouncing.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2894 Posts
Posted 05/05/2017   4:51 pm  Show Profile Check Nells250's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That is strange... Why would they bounce? Something to do with security settings?
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2894 Posts
Posted 01/18/2018   3:59 pm  Show Profile Check Nells250's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This is a strange thing... came across this thread again... AOL now handles Verizon email, maybe that is the problem...
Forum Dad
Learn More...
USA
1778 Posts
Posted 01/18/2018   4:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, that's why.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2894 Posts
Posted 01/25/2018   1:08 pm  Show Profile Check Nells250's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't get it... Odd... in this day and age, how does a whole email system just plain not work for a particular domain (or whatever the proper term is).
Forum Dad
Learn More...
USA
1778 Posts
Posted 01/25/2018   3:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It happens with a ton of domains, we're not the only ones. They have been a thorn in my side since I've been on the internet.
Valued Member
United States
332 Posts
Posted 02/01/2018   6:11 pm  Show Profile Check pascoe's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pascoe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Time to give gmail a try.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2894 Posts
Posted 03/27/2018   7:26 pm  Show Profile Check Nells250's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Holy smokes, I am all of a sudden getting some emails from the forum!!!!! I logged into my Verizon email via AOL's site, which is who took over all Verizon accounts, and there was an email! So, I took it out of SPAM, marked it as safe, THEN added the address to the SAFE SENDERS in Outlook........ ANYWAY, I wonder if I will once again get notifications from here!

:-)
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 2,734Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05