Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ship Stamps

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 264 / Views: 72,053Next Topic
Page: of 18
Valued Member
USA
78 Posts
Posted 08/23/2009   5:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add atlashealth to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
anybody collect ship stamps from around the world?

Let's see your pics!

Send note to Staff
Edited by atlashealth - 08/23/2009 6:23 pm

Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 08/23/2009   5:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Edited by bobgggg - 08/23/2009 5:50 pm
Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
1806 Posts
Posted 08/23/2009   6:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1775mac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Would be a great topical collection area. They all look great guys.
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2736 Posts
Posted 08/23/2009   7:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobgggg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Would be a great topical collection area. They all look great guys.

According to the APS, it is the # 1 topical area to collect
A Philatelic mind
is a terrible thing to waste
Pillar Of The Community
1092 Posts
Posted 08/23/2009   8:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tina to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
here are a few of mine

Pillar Of The Community
1092 Posts
Posted 08/23/2009   8:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tina to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
here is a few more

Rest in Peace
Learn More...
United States
1806 Posts
Posted 08/23/2009   9:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 1775mac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
According to the APS, it is the # 1 topical area to collect

" No matter how much one can learn there is always something more to know. "

See Bob great minds do think alike.

Valued Member
United States
137 Posts
Posted 08/23/2009   9:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Devlin to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh man! Tina those are some great stamps! I really like the old wooden sailing ships.
Pillar Of The Community
1092 Posts
Posted 08/24/2009   07:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tina to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Devlin and welcome
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2972 Posts
Posted 08/24/2009   2:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamperdude to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
All those boats look great when pictured together. I just watched The Goonies and some remind me of the pirate ship that One Eyed Willie was captain of.

I know a collector that specializes in WWII ship cancels on cover. I wonder if he also collects ship stamps topically?
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 08/24/2009   2:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
USA
78 Posts
Posted 08/24/2009   8:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add atlashealth to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome ship stamps...I think Noah's Ark is the winner...Amen!
Pillar Of The Community
USA
3315 Posts
Posted 08/24/2009   10:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add laswabbie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've posted them before, but I'll post them again because I think they are beautiful:

Pillar Of The Community
1092 Posts
Posted 08/25/2009   12:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tina to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Londonbus if your not to attached to that noahs ark one lets talk about it
Pillar Of The Community
United States
661 Posts
Posted 08/25/2009   06:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldtriguy1960 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I always liked that Noah's Ark sheetlet.

Nice Ship stamps everyone!

Dave N.
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1927 Posts
Posted 08/25/2009   07:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Triggersmob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Steve
Page: of 18 Previous TopicReplies: 264 / Views: 72,053Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 7.36 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05