Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Beautiful Swiss Stamp

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 606Next Topic  
Switzerland
4 Posts
Posted 11/27/2019   06:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Katrina Meier to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all, I found this beautiful stamp on google, and would love to get my hands on one.
Does anyone know where I could find one? I am based out of Zürich, Switzerland
P.S. Does anyone know how much one of these might cost? Thanks :)
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
France
1199 Posts
Posted 11/27/2019   07:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vayolene to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi.
That beautiful stamp is not expensive,you may find it on Delcampe for 1 or 2€
Catalogue numbers : Michel # 337,Yvert # 322
It exists too with text in french and text in italian

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by vayolene - 11/27/2019 07:11 am
Pillar Of The Community
2170 Posts
Posted 11/27/2019   08:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cursus to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It's Zumstein # 221 and it has a catalog value (UMM) of 10 CHF. But, you could find much cheaper on e-bay. In general, you'll get better deals if you buy the whole set (9 stamps: 3 models in 3 languages) or a lot of mixed Swiss stamps. Swiss stamps of that era, are very nice.
Valued Member
Spain
180 Posts
Posted 11/27/2019   2:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.
It is the high value of the series. Used round 60-70 Cv. I do not have any of value 30 duplicated, yes the other 6 and sending them to the USA is more expensive than the stamps themselves.
Regards.

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
29757 Posts
Posted 11/28/2019   12:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
29757 Posts
Posted 11/28/2019   12:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Katrina,
you are welcome to my duplicates free (Used stamps)
Not sure if you are allowed to email me without 50 posts.
If OK just send me any suitable address to send them on to.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 606Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05