Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Piece DE Resistance On Steiner Pages .

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 1,348Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community

United States
4724 Posts
Posted 05/17/2020   2:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add floortrader to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just added this to my worldwide collection from the last Kelleher Stamp Auction .Hope to add more pages here in the future .
Send note to Staff
Edited by floortrader - 05/17/2020 2:39 pm

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1359 Posts
Posted 05/17/2020   3:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Climber Steve to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent, floortrader. And, congratulations. This one is a tough one to get.

Steve
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
453 Posts
Posted 05/17/2020   6:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add billsey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one Paul! :)
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
388 Posts
Posted 05/17/2020   8:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EMaxim to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A beautiful stamp: sharpness, color, centering, even the cancellation. Bravo!
Valued Member
United States
429 Posts
Posted 05/18/2020   9:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rdavid to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A classic beauty. Thanks for sharing.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4724 Posts
Posted 05/22/2020   07:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
more interesting stamps on Steiner pages .
Valued Member
170 Posts
Posted 05/22/2020   07:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hornet785 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, Beautiful!!
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
4888 Posts
Posted 05/22/2020   07:57 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Much too good to be on Steiner pages!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4724 Posts
Posted 05/22/2020   1:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
GeoffHa ----I am moving most of my collection to Steiner Pages . Much easier to work with and much simpler to add pages and print extra pages as needed .

I seen a few different nicer albums and pages that I like ,but cost is a big factor .
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
4888 Posts
Posted 05/22/2020   3:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought you never looked at the tab!

I don't and won't use Steiner pages myself, for various reasons, but I can see they have their uses for cheap stamps. But decent quadrille shows off decent stamps better (actually, even my junk is on quadrille).
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4724 Posts
Posted 05/24/2020   09:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Fournier Forgeries on Steiner Pages .
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4724 Posts
Posted 05/25/2020   12:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Korea airmails -
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4724 Posts
Posted 05/26/2020   10:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
2785 Posts
Posted 05/26/2020   11:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add John Becker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This may be as close as I get to the real thing - an advertising spoof from the New England Stamp Company used in 1901.

Pillar Of The Community
United States
4724 Posts
Posted 05/28/2020   07:33 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I believe New England Stamp Company is still in business ,but in Florida .
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4724 Posts
Posted 06/03/2020   6:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
More eye candy for stamp collectors .
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 1,348Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05