Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Cool Cats - Rotograph Co. NY

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 322Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
284 Posts
Posted 04/08/2021   1:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Casey Magoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have 5 in a much larger series of B&W Cat photo post cards. These are from 1906 and have very sharp images. Enjoy. Click on them for full sized view.

Send note to Staff
my best friend has four legs
and a soft pillow
Edited by Casey Magoo - 04/08/2021 1:16 pm

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6824 Posts
Posted 04/08/2021   7:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I really love cats. Fascinating creatures. Thank you for sharing.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
284 Posts
Posted 04/08/2021   9:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My pleasure. I just picked these up yesterday in a big mystery lot. A Google image search shows that there were dozens of these cat skits in the series.
and a soft pillow
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
Posted 04/09/2021   9:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldboldandbrash to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A mystery lot that actually has a gem? Don't be shy telling us where you got it from
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1168 Posts
Posted 04/09/2021   9:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Hal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the post! My cat was checking them out too!
Valued Member
Canada
284 Posts
Posted 04/09/2021   10:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Casey Magoo to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A mystery lot that actually has a gem? Don't be shy telling us where you got it from

These just came in a local lot that was advertized on Kijiji. Just typical buy and sell for any household junk.I drove to the woman's house, and she said it was all her 'grandfathers'. It also has a nifty old paper perf gauge pictured here. Plus, a few Electric train tickets and a US Special Delivery with a Canadian stamp...

and a soft pillow
Edited by Casey Magoo - 04/09/2021 10:56 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 322Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05