Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Are Some Red Cross Stamps That You Have??

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 406 / Views: 98,903Next Topic
Page: of 28
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1927 Posts
Posted 06/06/2008   08:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Triggersmob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Come on, Gussyboy, wipe that mess off your keyboard, LOL

Steve
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 06/06/2008   2:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Triggersmob, it is so funny because I was just sitting down to fried chicken and french fries at the keyboard and read your post! ha I was wondering how you knew I needed to wipe my keyboard off! ha (of food, not stamps--the stamps are across the room.)
And speaking of Red Cross stamps, Bobgggg sent me a wonderful package today of Red Cross stamps and those 1972 Olympic semi-postals!! Thank you so very, very much,Bob! You are so sweet to send those my way! I will post those Red Cross stamps shortly for all to see! It is a wonderful Friday!

Hit it girls!

Gussyboy1
Nobody gets in to see the Wizard. Not nobody. Not No How!"
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1927 Posts
Posted 06/06/2008   7:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Triggersmob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Gussyboy, I have a hidden camera in your room. LOL

Steve
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1159 Posts
Posted 06/06/2008   9:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sharksfan11 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Gussyboy I might have some used red cross stamps like the ones I put in this blog. Would you like me to send you a few? Just let me know.
Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 06/10/2008   2:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Some more wonderful Red Cross stamps for my collection from
Bobgggg--thanks so much, Bob!

Gussyboy1
PLEASE SHOW US YOUR RED CROSS STAMPS!
Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 06/10/2008   2:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh yes, sharksfan! I would love the RED CROSS stamps you can send my way!

Thanks a million!
Gussyboy1
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1159 Posts
Posted 06/10/2008   11:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sharksfan11 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
They will be in the mail tomorrow!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
522 Posts
Posted 06/12/2008   9:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ziggy9 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
not sure this is an actual stamp. I came across it tonight and had to see if anyone had posted it here

Image: redcross.JPG
73.92 KB

Richard
Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 06/12/2008   10:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, this is one I don't know much about, except that Lady Gowrie served as President of the Australian Red Cross, and she was very active in making appeals to the people to help out during the war. I know there are some Cinderellas out there with similiar appeals on them. Thanks for posting a great stamp!

Gussyboy1
Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 06/13/2008   08:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, this Lady Gowrie Red Cross appeal is definitely a Cinderella. Saw it on eBay for $3.99 (AUS).
Thanks for your post and for giving me a Red Cross challenge!
Gussyboy1
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/14/2008   3:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Gussyboy's wish is my command !!

Londonbus1.....Not at all cross
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/14/2008   5:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 06/16/2008   2:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks again for showing your collection--got any more?? I love it, I love it!

Gussyboy1
Valued Member
United States
121 Posts
Posted 06/16/2008   8:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sneeky37 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
IF I can would like to add these Clara Barton FDC to the past postings
http://capecodmouse.com/jakej/pix/C...onCovers.jpg
Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 06/26/2008   1:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I still haven't had enuff of those RED CROSS STAMPS!
PLEASE POST SOME OF YOURS!
THANKS, BOBGGGG, for these beautiful stamps!!

THANKS!
Gussyboy1
Page: of 28 Previous TopicReplies: 406 / Views: 98,903Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.32 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05