Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ekko Cinderella Stamps

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 6,885Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1711 Posts
Posted 04/07/2022   5:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add James Drummond to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bumping a very old topic...

The first update kit for Verified Reception Stamps is now available. It includes pages that replace existing pages in the book with new images, as well as new entries.

It is available for sale here:

https://www.ericjackson.com/rDetail...3798&this=it

Jim

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
Posted 04/11/2022   9:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bcantin to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news, Jim! I'll get one. I bought the (original) catalogue about a year ago, and even though I've only got a handful of the Ekko stamps, I enjoy reading the catalogue to learn.

Looking forward to seeing the update kit.

Barry
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1711 Posts
Posted 04/11/2022   10:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add James Drummond to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Barry,

I think that I've created a monster...

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?LH_...ofca&_sop=16

Jim

Valued Member
United States
86 Posts
Posted 05/05/2022   4:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bcantin to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ha! But to be fair, I would never have known about these if you hadn't produced your catalogue… I think it got many more of them out to the marketplace and certainly sparked interest amongst collectors.

Plus, the fact that the ABNCo produced these (beautiful) stamps certainly appeals to classic US collectors, historians, and radio buffs alike.

Wait, WHAT??? The prices just hit me there. I was JUST buying things like these for $10 a pop, last year… WOW. Ok maybe you did create a monster… but it's still worth it, because you may have also helped save a lot of these things that are out there but were neglected. I'm a glass half full kind of guy…
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1711 Posts
Posted 05/05/2022   5:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add James Drummond to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Let's see what this collection ultimately sells for:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3848615155...jTags=tmp=no

Jim

Must be a record price to pay for a collection of these things:

Edited by James Drummond - 05/05/2022 9:59 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
663 Posts
Posted 05/06/2022   08:27 am  Show Profile Check 1typesetter's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 1typesetter to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I had a couple hundred of these a couple of years ago that most didn't reach this level of return.
Guess I should have waited. Although I did get a pretty hefty return on my investment regardless.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 6,885Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05