Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Amazing Stamp Forum We Have! Part 2--Feedback

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 853 / Views: 130,824Next Topic
Page: of 57
Rest in Peace
United States
7097 Posts
Posted 06/04/2011   6:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add I_Love_Stamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
To Skilo45 & Aussie Al- Thank you! Your letters meant a great deal to me and I will try to return the kindness as soon as I'm able. Thanks again,
~Jeff
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/06/2011   02:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here are a couple of nice items that were inside that great cover from Lucky:

Both Lovely additions to the Flags Collection.

The cover above is the first example I have with a stamp from the superb 'Old Glory' Prestige Booklet.
Below, a very nice Liberia sheet depicting my mate George.

Not to be outdone, Philb also included some great things in his packet including a Lovely Flag cover and an amazing Wilkinsburg Stamp Club sheet which is just as outrageous as the others they have issued !

Londonbus1

Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   6:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received two lovely packets from Nitrolures and quigngt, most esteemed members of our community !

The Flag cover and Cinderellas from Nitro are wonderful and that includes the letter contained in the cover. Scans will have to wait for 17 days...but hey are worth waiting for.

I filled in some gaps in my Guatemala Flag pages ! Thanks Marty for some very fine stamps.

Two more great deals and two more reasons why it is always best to trade/but/sell with forum members. I have written a thread about it, and I really believe it.

Thanks both.

Now a request.
While I am away in England doing boring things like going to Stamp shows and meeting fellow collectors, please post your arrivals of Philatelic goodies from fellow members HERE on this thread.

I love to read all the good news in one place and it is a great testament to our forum and our members.
This is my my only request while I am away.

POST YOUR 'FEEDBACKS' HERE !

Thanks
Londonbus1
Edited by Londonbus1 - 06/09/2011 6:37 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
2277 Posts
Posted 06/09/2011   6:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add nitrolures to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Me thinks LB needs at least a blackberry to keep us posted on his philatelic London Journey. 17 days without posting just doesn't seem proper. Happy hunting and safe travels.
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/10/2011   12:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No Blackberry here Nitro ! I'll think of you all.
Thankls again for the great cover and letter.

Londonbus1
Valued Member
United States
366 Posts
Posted 06/17/2011   12:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bearwithfish to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Butterfly - the stamps you sent for the family came in today!! wow amazing sets! everyone was over joyed at the new pieces for their collection. thank you so very much..

P.S. you have an email also
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
507 Posts
Posted 06/20/2011   01:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Plateflaw to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
1000% positive feedback for Londonbus1.

The goodies arrived today safe and sound, thank you very much.

Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1997 Posts
Posted 06/20/2011   05:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jubilee to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's another one for a certain Bus from Israel.

I must have bought dozens of lots from him over the last 3-4 years. Every single one of them has been in superb condition, superbly packaged and superbly franked. His attention to detail is second to none.

My latest arrivals (another swag of cinderellas) are staggeringly good.

Mr Bus is my number one target for a couple of pints at some stage!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
865 Posts
Posted 06/24/2011   07:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add spanishmoss to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamperdude- Many thanks for the Tom Sawyer stamps. That was very kind of you to send them. I'll use them on the Mark Twain covers and send you a few.

PS- That sure was a cute baby on the cover!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2972 Posts
Posted 06/24/2011   1:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamperdude to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Spanishmoss,
You are quite welcome. Thanks! That is my daughter, she's 7 months old now and started crawling last weekend on Father's Day.
Learn More...
United States
4727 Posts
Posted 06/25/2011   4:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kirks to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My thanks to Rod for sending me a package of freezer bags, including what I consider to be a funny customs label.

I bet the customs people did a double take when they saw a declared item of "freezer bags" -- probably kept them guessing all day

Kirk
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 06/29/2011   01:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to JUBILEEand PLATEFLAW for the nice comments.

Now it's my turn.
In amongst the wad of mail waiting for me when I returned from the UK were lovely packets from James,Bobgggg and Butterfly.
Super stuff and all very much appreciated by me.

Many thanks and much positive feedback.

Londonbus1

P.S. Oh yes, thanks for using this thread while I was away !
Pillar Of The Community
United States
673 Posts
Posted 06/30/2011   08:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldtriguy1960 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Aimee (Spanishmoss),

I just finished going through the Airmail stamps you sent in our trade. I'm happy to say that I was able to fill quite a few holes in my Chile Airmail section! Thanks!!

Kind Regards,

Dave N.
<><
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5880 Posts
Posted 06/30/2011   09:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add smauggie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to LondonBus for recently received package including my purchase and trade items. I am very pleased. Thanks!
Pillar Of The Community
Israel
6190 Posts
Posted 07/03/2011   03:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Londonbus1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Whilst on my trip to the UK I met up with STAMPSTUDY who gave me some nice South African Seals [Maybe I should pay for them!].
Many thanks to Drew for those and I will be sending some things his way soon as well as contributing his website.
I will also be posting pics of his amazing and organized Stamp Room [Study !].

On the last day of my holiday I had a meeting with MARIUS another of our UK members.
We had arranged an exchange but I am ashamed to say the exchange was very lop-sided !
I received a stockbook of lovely Flags and personal Cinderellas all in lovely condition. Due to my lack of time before the hols, I did not put together much for him.
Marius, I owe you one, many thanks again for the trade and lovely to meet you. Highly recommended SCF member.
He also has a website which I will talk about soon.

Londonbus1.....100% for both of them !
Edited by Londonbus1 - 07/03/2011 03:56 am
Page: of 57 Previous TopicReplies: 853 / Views: 130,824Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05