Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anyone Collect Reptiles? Amphibians? Dinosaurs?

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 6,502Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2865 Posts
Posted 12/29/2007   3:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Anyone collect Reptiles? Amphibians? Dinosaurs?

My son has always liked amphibians, reptiles, and dinosaurs. He has a fairly large collection of these on stamps.
(Even though he is in college now he still has a tortoise and some axolotls in his dorm room. However his iguana still lives at home.)

Barbados issued these sea turtle stamps last October. There is the 10c Green Turtle, 50c Loggerhead Turtle, $1 Hawksbill Turtle and $2.50 Leatherback Turtle.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Australia
315 Posts
Posted 12/31/2007   03:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add justabeginner to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have some Malaysian stamps that have turtles on them. Very beautiful indeed.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1927 Posts
Posted 12/31/2007   06:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Triggersmob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't specifically collect those topics, but I thought you might like to see these.

If your Son would like any of these or other Aussie stamps with Ampibians and Reptiles, PM me and I will see what I have. They will be used though.

Steve
Pillar Of The Community
USA
2865 Posts
Posted 12/31/2007   3:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I really like those dinosaurs!
Email sent.
Valued Member
USA
78 Posts
Posted 01/26/2008   8:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add atlashealth to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have DINOTOPIA first day covers and sheets signed by the artist...will post pics when I get my scanner working.
Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 07/01/2008   4:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Got some more Dinosaaurs in the mail today! They are great!

PLEASE SHOW US YOUR DINOSAURS!! THANKS!!

Gussyboy1
Nobody gets in to see the Wizard. Not nobody. Not No How!"
Valued Member
Australia
331 Posts
Posted 07/01/2008   7:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Spedward to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a lot of Aussie ones with Saltwater Crocodiles on them :P
Pillar Of The Community
USA
3315 Posts
Posted 07/01/2008   9:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add laswabbie to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would hope so Spedward - they eat three or four American tourists a day don't they?

Or maybe you guys are feeding them tourists.
Valued Member
Australia
331 Posts
Posted 07/01/2008   11:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Spedward to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The tourists feed themselves to the crocodiles\!
Pillar Of The Community
USA
1749 Posts
Posted 07/02/2008   08:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gussyboy1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, Eddy--show us your CROCS!

Thanks!
Gussyboy1
Nobody gets in to see the Wizard. Not nobody. Not No How!"
Pillar Of The Community
USA
939 Posts
Posted 07/03/2008   02:13 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cimarron_Warrior to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah Eddy show some of those Salties. You gotta such an awesome predatory machine as the Saltwater Crocs.
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1927 Posts
Posted 07/03/2008   09:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Triggersmob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I think Eddy is going to be away for a couple of days, so I will post a pic. Hope you don't mind , Eddy.

SG#1361 1994

Steve
Valued Member
Australia
331 Posts
Posted 07/03/2008   7:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Spedward to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
doesn't matter, really couldn't be bothered takign a pic lol.
Pillar Of The Community
USA
939 Posts
Posted 07/04/2008   05:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cimarron_Warrior to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking Salties, Trigg. Now I have to add them to my wish list for procurement later on in time....LOL
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1927 Posts
Posted 07/04/2008   07:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Triggersmob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to tease you like that.
If I had a spare I would send it too you.
I'll watch out for one for you.

Steve
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1927 Posts
Posted 07/04/2008   10:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Triggersmob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just found another dinosaur...

Steve
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 31 / Views: 6,502Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05