Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Final Post For Foreign Stamp Giveaway W/List Of Countries

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 2,322Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
202 Posts
Posted 09/18/2014   04:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add mudhut1000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The "Foreign Stamp Giveaway" will start Sept. 28, 2014 at 12:00 Noon MST and run until Nov. 18, 2014 at 12:00 Noon MST.

I am sorry, but any request prior to the start date & time will
be ignored.

Members who reside on the East side of the "International Date Line"please note the start and stop times and adjust your post times accordingly.

All members who have 25 posts or more are welcome to participate.

This is a first come first serve giveaway.

Stamps will be from the late 1800's to about the 1990's depending on the country you choose.

Expect the majority of stamps to be of lower value, BUT, some stamps just may not be of lower value.

Expect duplicates. Majority canceled. There may be tears, folds, dirty; you know, you're typical bulk lot of used stamp's
condition, with some nice unused/mint stamps here and there.

In addition, some stamps, to a lot of stamps, depending on the country, will be on paper and a very few will be sticking
together or to the glassines that they came in. There may be multiples of a single stamp.

One LOT per person. A lot may be made up of multiple countries
as some country packets have as little as down to 1 stamp.

When you post that you "want in, etc", also post your choice of country/s. Stamps must equal 50 or less combined. So if you choose a country with 50 or more stamps, you only get 50 stamps, leaving the rest for other members. If you choose an available country with less than 50 stamps, choose another
available country or countries that add up to 50 stamps or less.

Please look at the other member's already posted choices to see if the countries that you want are still available.

Free postage.

I'd like the participants to donate in support of SCF what ever amount they see fit. If you can't afford a donation or just plum do not want to donate, advise me and I will donate $2.00 for you. Two Hundred dollar limit to me.

Note: Most Giveaway donations average around $5 - $10 US. More if you want!

CLICK HERE for making a donation in support of SFC:
https://www.stampcommunity.org/site_supporter.asp

Remember, when making a donation, please type in the"Instruction Box" that your donation is for the "Foreign Stamp Giveaway".

Thanks all , have fun and good luck!

LIST OF STAMPS BY COUNTRY & THEIR QUANTITY LISTED BELOW: (There are two boxes to the right of each country's number of stamps ie: (17) in case you may want to print the list out and mark the first box of your countries choice/s and mark the second box when you receive the stamps... Woops, you will have to make the 2 boxes for the right hand column. Sorry!)

Send note to Staff
Edited by mudhut1000 - 09/19/2014 02:11 am

Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 09/20/2014   6:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mudhut1000 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Only 8 days left. Pick your countries while you can!

Somewhere about 2,000 stamps must go. So pass the word!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3622 Posts
Posted 09/20/2014   6:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
My picks are ready ... now waiting for Sept 28th. Thanks for the great offer.
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 09/20/2014   7:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mudhut1000 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Your most welcome.....I think you ay be surprised....I hope!
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 09/22/2014   11:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mudhut1000 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Only 6 days left 'til the start of the Foreign Stamp Giveaway! Get your Country ducks all in a row!

Have a great day!
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 09/24/2014   04:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mudhut1000 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Only 4 days left 'til start date!

For those interested in Canadian Classics that most likely will be in the Foreign Stamp Giveaway, check this out:

http://goscf.com/t/15300&whichpage=23#337735
Pillar Of The Community
United States
953 Posts
Posted 09/24/2014   08:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DonSellos to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Mudhut:

I am not sure I understand the process. How and where are we to request a packet of stamps? Will there be something on this thread to make the request? And, will there be a donation site here as well?

Don
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 09/24/2014   10:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mudhut1000 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Don,

Thanks for the questions.

Scroll up to the top of this thread, you will see the rules followed with a list of countries with the amount of stamps available for each country. A ink to make a donation is also posted there.. All donations go directly into an SCF account via PayPal for.

I'm glad you inquired about the "how" to ask to be in the Giveaway. I took it for granted that all knew. I apologize.

On this thread, post, saying that you want in. Then email me your postal address so I can mail you your choice/s of countries.

To save time in scrolling to the beginning of this thread, click on this link:

http://goscf.com/t/39651

If you still questions don't hesitate to ask!

Have a great day!

John

Edited by mudhut1000 - 09/24/2014 10:56 am
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
Posted 09/27/2014   5:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mudhut1000 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Less than 24 hours to go! Rev up your stamp collecting engines 'til 12:00 noon MST tomorrow, Sept, 28. 2014 an then let em rip!

Have fun and good luck!
Learn More...
United States
4706 Posts
Posted 10/07/2014   5:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kirks to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
ENDED AT OP'S REQUEST
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 2,322Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05