Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Debut No Reserve Auction For TXphl At Hipstamp On 11/15

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
87 Posts
Posted 11/07/2018   08:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add txphl to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

My first No Reserve auction will kick off with the 100th Penny Auction at HipStamp on 11/15. I will include 100 items all related to the number 100 (admittedly, some are very tenuous connections to 100, like 4x25c Diana Kiribati block and so on.) There are a couple of ugly items (GB #100) but hey, it starts at a penny.

*** PROMOTION: all members with 50+ posts at SCF will receive a 5% discount. Email me after the auction ends with your SCF handle.

Items starting at 1c include:
  • Algeria B14-B26 mh

• Alsace & Lorraine N1 mh, Scheller sig

• Canada 96-100 u

• Faroe Islands 97-100 mnh/u/FDC

• Finland 83//100 mh

• Finland Q9 mnh

• French Polynesia C52-3 FDC

• France 624 mnh/u/FDC

• France J92 mnh coins date block of 4

• Berlin 9N69

• Germany 667-668, B309 mnh/u

• Germany B93-B101 mnh/u

• Germany 64 mh/thin

• Gilbert & Ellice Islands 89-103 mnh

• Greece 361

• Hungary C96-C106 mnh/faults

• Italy 477 mh

• Italy 489-92, C127-8 mnh

I will list a few more later. Below find the images for the first batch. Auction listings will include scans from the back.
The items will be visible starting Friday.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
87 Posts
Posted 11/08/2018   11:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add txphl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
After a sleepless night figuring out the API, I've got my one hundred items at http://www.hipstamp.com/store/txphl. Ignore the prices - they're all starting at 1c starting tonight.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05