Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Breaking News About Personalized Stamps In Usa! Photostamps Program Ending: June 10, 2020

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 836Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
242 Posts
Posted 06/08/2020   10:56 am  Show Profile Check DC3's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add DC3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
BREAKING NEWS ABOUT PERSONALIZED STAMPS IN USA! PHOTOSTAMPS PROGRAM ENDING: JUNE 10, 2020

"The USPS recently decided to end the customized postage program. As a result, we are winding down our PhotoStamps product and will not be taking orders after June 10, 2020*.

photostamps.com/pages/photostamps-program-ending

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. Why is this happening?

A. The USPS decided to end the customized postage program.

Q. What is the last day I can order PhotoStamps?

A. To order PhotoStamps or use a PhotoStamps gift code, please place your order(s) by no later than June 10, 2020. Please review your order carefully before submitting it to us to ensure that it complies with our Terms and Conditions

*Note: Last Week Tonight Stamps will continue to be available through June 15, 2020, while supplies last.

Q. Are my existing PhotoStamps still valid? Will they be valid after June 10, 2020?

A. Yes. PhotoStamps will still be valid US postage after the customized postage program ends.

Q. Will I be able to order non-customized PhotoStamps?

A. No; all PhotoStamps will be unavailable after June 10, 2020.

Q. Will I still have access to my PhotoStamps order history?

A. The PhotoStamps website will be unavailable after June 10, 2020. If you need to access your order history after June 10, 2020, please contact us at support@photostamps.com."

========
The good news is that you can still design personalized stamps in more than 60 other countries!

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
** When your subject begins with BREAKING NEWS, consider the NEWS Forum as your location. **

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
242 Posts
Posted 06/08/2020   7:56 pm  Show Profile Check DC3's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add DC3 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamps.com challenges USPS decision to end customized postage.
https://www.linns.com/news/us-stamp...eLN3iyWl7U4U
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by DC3 - 06/08/2020 7:57 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1127 Posts
Posted 06/17/2020   10:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And today the postal regulatory commission handed down its decision on this matter . Check out link to news item at linns. I wonder if Canada Post will follow suit.

https://www.linns.com/news/us-stamp...ized-postage
Valued Member
United States
242 Posts
Posted 06/18/2020   10:04 am  Show Profile Check DC3's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add DC3 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
With USA and UK out, personalized stamps will have to be designed in the other 60 countries.
Republic of Moldova, The Netherlands...
Open-mindedness is a rare quality, in some circles.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 836Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05