Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Togo "1919" S.c. #20 3pf Brown - Double Impression - Catalog Number And Value Please

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 38 / Views: 1,821Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
452 Posts
Posted 03/19/2021   4:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add souldjer777 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It's the exact same image shifted. It's the stamp and the features of the stamp that essentially are the reason for the post. You are all too hung up on terminology to just recognize the stamp for what it is. Pretty amazing and one of a kind.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Whatever you see is for sale, just email me an honest offer
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5151 Posts
Posted 03/19/2021   5:15 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, we recognize it for what it is allright...
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
758 Posts
Posted 03/19/2021   5:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Just_fella to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
hey souldjer
i think your right about two things

1) beauty is in the eye of the beholder (unless your trying to sell it) then you need other peoples input for the market

2)terminology - one of a kind= E.F.O not much of a mark up for these (until a match is found making it a plate flaw) as far as I understand

i think its safe to say we all have a couple E.F.O's (we hold on to the beauty)

my thoughts :)
Valued Member
452 Posts
Posted 03/22/2021   10:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add souldjer777 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
revenuecollector

Quote:
I think he's just making sh*t up as he goes along. We're being trolled.

Please stop replying to my topics. You are very condescending and not helpful.

This is my topic, not yours. So it's impossible for ME to troll YOU. Please stop criticizing me and belittling my opinions. You haven't offered a useful solution. You've offered no help in trying to determine how or why this happened. I've been courteous. I've been patient. I've been polite. I'm not coming after you at all. Why do you have to bash me all the time and seek me out? You are trolling me. You don't have to follow me, agree with my opinions or reply to my posts. These are my topics and my posts in the forum. You did not start them. You are the troll. Please leave my topics and me alone. I do not appreciate your tone or replies as they do not help in any way, shape or form.

It comes down to the port holes on the ship, mast and ribbon in my opinion. I've already highlighted the differences and moved that layer to demonstrate the overlay matches. I don't know how it got there but it's there. I've already stated that I believe it's a re-entry - somehow - in some way it was entered twice. If something is entered twice - isn't that re-entered / a re-entry?
Edited by souldjer777 - 03/22/2021 10:17 am
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5151 Posts
Posted 03/22/2021   10:18 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
No, you are just refusing to read/comprehend any opinion that disagrees with your assessment. People have explained to you from the get go what a double impression IS vs. what it is not, and I included several visual examples.

Your wishful thinking does not make something fact, and with every follow-up, you repeatedly assert that this item is something it is not, without any actual evidence.
Valued Member
452 Posts
Posted 03/22/2021   12:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add souldjer777 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The evidence is the stamp. I believe I've provided enough evidence. I've already said it is not a double impression. Stop trolling me and my topics. You are not helping.
Learn More...
9258 Posts
Posted 03/22/2021   1:06 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
souldjer777,
My opinion is that you are publishing/promoting misinformation but I think it is important to support even misguided opinions in our community. I have tried to have patience, please stop with your 'Messages To Staff' and accept that only you believe what you are posting. You are entitled to believe whatever you want but this thread has moved far beyond being productive.
Don
Valued Member
452 Posts
Posted 03/22/2021   1:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add souldjer777 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Works for me. Thanks.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 38 / Views: 1,821Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05