Had these stamps set aside to try and identify.
I maybe wrong, but the best I can come up with is as follows:
1. First stamp I would argue is NOT a precancel but a postcancel of some sort. The state name is not aligned within the confines of a single stamp. Besides, I can't find any Ohio precancels that use the word "Prairie" in the town name. My best guess would be New Prairie, Ohio, but since they didn't use precancels, it's probably just showing an odd cancellation device.
2. Second stamp is an inverted double-strike precancel from what looks to be Dayton, Ohio.
3. Third stamp, after studying under magnification, I am guessing it to be New Bremen, Ohio (Type 713).
4. Fourth stamp I can't really make out. Best guess is Massillon, Ohio (Type 704).
5. Fifth stamp I almost gave up upon because of the severely smeared inking, but after awhile I came up with the possibility that it could be Van Wert, Ohio (possibly Type 538).
How did I do? Any other options out there that I may not have considered?