Attended the Tulsa postcard show over the weekend, this was a stellar find. Nelagony (post office named Nelagoney), pronounced "Nuh-log-any", is an Osage County, Oklahoma dead post office. Name is an Osage word meaning "good water" or "spring." Open from 1906 to 1959, it was once the intersection of the Midland Valley (Fort Smith & Pawhuska) and MK&T (Parsons & Oklahoma) lines. A few homes still exist in this little community.