Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Cover Collectors Heads Up (Jim Forte)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 509Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
650 Posts
Posted 02/08/2020   11:17 am  Show Profile Check docgfd's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add docgfd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

From an email received:

After over 32 years in Las Vegas, I will be moving to the Houston area within the next two months. When I make the move I will go back to the era when I worked out of my house. I have such a huge inventory, it is not possible to bring it into a home. Therefore I am making a number of changes to my business. I will be sending to auction my foreign postal history stock and my U.S. postal history except for U.S. town cancels and U.S. military. I will focus on these areas plus stamps.

For the next two weeks, you will have the opportunity to buy all the items in stock you like at a huge discount, 50% off my retail prices.

The 50% off discount will appply to any order of $200 or more. If you can only find a few items then you may take a courtesy 20% discount. The discounts do not apply to purchases made from Delcampe, eBay, Hipstamp or Stamp Auction Network.

Please visit Jim Forte Postal History Covers and Postal History For Sale.

Please make your selections. When you have finished, please go to the secure checkout.

If you purchase at least $200.00, please enter this code for the Moving Sale 50% discount:

Moving

If you purchase at least $15.00, please enter this code for the MovingSale 25% discount:

SS

Please follow these steps to claim your discount --

Step 1 - Please enter the code in the Comments box:

Please don't type anything else in the box. If you type Code Moving, Sale SS or anything other than Moving or SS, the discount will not calculate and show on the site.

You can add a comment in a moment.

Step 2 - Click on Submit Order.

The revised total will then be shown.

You can now add a note in the comment box if you'd like.

Step 3 - Click Submit Order again to complete the order.

That's all you need to do.

Have fun looking at the covers. Thank you!

Over 265,000 covers in stock
Free shipping $50.00 or more
Satisfaction Guaranteed

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
389 Posts
Posted 02/08/2020   11:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uboatnut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 509Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.51 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05