Appears to be a typical 1860s Philly 'letter' station postmark.
Philly station markings evolved through a number of incarnations. The early station designations were either the town name or village names in the county applied to the postal facilities in the hotel or store. But by 1867 all these were replaced by letter designations. The first four (A-D) were named by 1863 but these were quickly expanded through the other letter over the next few years. Station H was originally the Chestnut Hill station. But by In 1871 the original Sub-stations A, C, and D were dissolved and within a few years these were applied to different stations. Note
third fourth postmark in top row like yours.

Source LaPosta October - November 2008, Volume 39, Number 5 - Whole Number 233
Don